I have been given the 'Super Sweet Blogging Award' from Jill at Christmas Pie Crafts.
I am really touched that she would name my ramblings as one of her favourite blogs. What I have to do now is answer 5 questions and then name a bakers dozen of my own favourite blogs :)
So, first, my fave blogs... In no particular order whatsoever...
Wendy @ Handmade Harbour
Caroline @ Carolees Crafts
Simmi @ Graces Favours
Ali @ AliBee Creations
Jan @ Handcrafted by Picto
Please do go along and check out their blogs... :) I love reading them every week!
Now for the 5 questions:
1. Cookies or Cake.....Oh do I HAVE to choose?? Hmmm Cake just edges it.
2. Vanilla or Chocolate....Easy! Chocolate!
3. What is your favourite sweet treat?.... Nutella and a spoon.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?.... All the time ;)
5. If you had a sweet nickname, What would it be?... Cupcake :)
So there it is.... Thanks again Jill!!
I had a very happy daughter this week. I secretly ordered a sterling silver washer from Tiny Treasures and made it into a One Direction bracelet. She literally squealed when she saw it!
So I am a good Mum this week!! :D Happy days!
Still no #SBS retweet as of yet. But I WILL persevere and hopefully it will one day be me.
Anyway....am going to head off to bed. Half term went far too quickly and it's back to work for me tomorrow! I will be heading over to Handmade Monday tomorrow to catch up with everyone! Take care!
Bye for now